Managed cloud hosting now with Plesk 11.5
We’re really proud to present the new and improved version of the Parallels Plesk Control Panel – version 11.5 for all of our fully-managed Cloud Hosting customers. Created based on a lot of feedback received from users like you, Plesk 11.5 comes with additional usability, performance and security benefits that make this an essential upgrade!
Plesk 11.5 with over 300 improvements
Plesk engineering team have been working hard to implement over 300 new features, improvements and bug fixes to improve performance, security and the stability of your services. The new version is more admin-friendly, requires less training time, and makes it easier to move from previous versions of Parallels Plesk Panel.
Marking the first major release of Parallels Plesk Panel in over a year, we’re pleased to introduce you to some of the most important improvements for all of our SMB, enterprise and reseller managed cloud hosting customers:
- PHP 5.4 and PHP 5.5 managed cloud hosting: our most active developers can now use a combination of PHP 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 websites on one VPS
- MySQL 5.5 hosting: full support for MySQL 5.5
- SEO friendly improvements for domain forwarding (using 301 and 302 redirects)
- Automatic upgrades for popular applications: you can enable automatic upgrades to the latest versions of hundreds of applications such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal directly from your Plesk Panel
- The ability to add multiple administrator accounts
- The ability to use FTP SSL for managing your websites (important for PCI compliance)
- Enhanced webmail from Roundcube (and an update to the new version 5 of Horde webmail too!)
- Simplified, less-confusing virtual host directories
- Multi-database users for MySQL – you can now access 1 user for all of your databases (if you permit it)
- Backup performance improved
Created to enrich your managed cloud hosting experience
With a significant rework from top to bottom and a 6 month public review process, Parallels improved nearly every aspect of Plesk with 11.5. We think this is the most stable version of Plesk ever released and that the results are pretty incredible! Who doesn’t love having the latest and greatest tools to get the job done?
How do I upgrade Plesk?
We will be automatically upgrading all customers to the latest version during the next couple of months. If you would like to schedule a priority Plesk upgrade, simply contact our support team and our expert engineers we will be happy to schedule this sooner for you.